It almost sounds like a fairytale city, right?
Something you'd expect to see from a science fiction movie, placed in a distant future on Earth.
However, the truth is there is a city on Earth where people live without Money, Religion or Politics, in other words, it is a paradise on Earth.
- If you are visiting the website, go to section 'Renewable Energy' and see what you can do with your own waste. People over
here say the Biogas installations don't produce enough pressure, so it is no added value. But 80% of India and about 60% of
Middle and South African countries are cooking on it. Businesses even have generators running on it to
produce electricity. So, what do simple people over there know, what our by university educated 'engineers' did not discover yet?
- Or is the goal of the Western Education system or Political 'mindset' to have people think they depend on Energy giants and
other Big Industries? The poorest people on earth are making FREE and CLEAN Energy and we are still FORCED to use poisoning ways of
energy making because our Politicians are still 'talking' about it and miss the NUTS to act and set us free from all poisoning
methods of living.
- Don't TALK about the CAR. Talk about the INDUSTRIES. They have FREE CARDS to pollute air, water and bottom.
This city was founded in 1968 and is considered an international city by UNESCO, where people from 50 different countries, nationalities and cultures live.
According to the city's website,
- "Auroville wants to be a universal town where men and women of all countries are able to live in peace and progressive harmony above all creeds,
all politics and all nationalities.
The purpose of Auroville is to realize human unity.
Somehow, they manage to live together without issues, they don't have a political system in place, there's no religion and the best part (perhaps) there isn't any money in Auroville.
Here, instead of money people live through a system of exchanges.
As if the entire idea of the city isn't catchy, the buildings of Auroville are futuristic, built on an experimental architecture that is constantly in development, and changing.
The buildings in Auroville are futuristic, and a structure has been set in place that helps its inhabitants make use of optimizable, renewable energy.
Their goal is a clean environment which is why many efforts are put into reuse and recycling, it's basically a self-sustaining eco-city.
There also isn't a lack of food as the city is sustained by multi-cropping fields, countless fruit trees that are spread across fifteen farms, having a total area of 160 hectares.
The city was founded by Mirra Afassa, aka 'The Mother of Auroville'.
According to Ms. Afassa,
- "There should be a place on Earth that no nation could claim as their own; where all human beings of good will who have a sincere aspiration could
live freely as citizens of the world, obeying one single authority, that of the supreme truth."
- "A place of peace, concord, and harmony where all the fighting instinct in man were used exclusively to overcome the cause of their sufferings and
miseries, to overcome their weaknesses and ignorance, and to triumph over their limitations and disabilities.
- A place where the needs of the spirit and interest of progress precedence over the satisfaction of desires and passions or the pursuit of pleasure and
* * * *